08:00-20:00咨询热线

400-6799-697

没读过这些英语对话,空乘面试再努力也白搭!

时间:2021-08-10

机舱常用英语对话1

A: Excuse me, madam. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or Western food?

打扰一下,女士。请问您想吃中餐还是西餐。

B: I'd like to have some Chinese food.

我想吃中餐。

机舱常用英语对话2

A: Which would you like, chicken, beef or fish?

您要鸡肉、牛肉还是鱼?

B: Beef, please.

请给我牛肉。

A: What kind of dressing would you like to have for your salad?

您的沙拉要加什么调料?

B: I'll have blue cheese.

我要蓝乳酪。

 

机舱常用英语对话3

A:Hi, we have beef noodles and chicken rice. Which one would you like?

我们有牛肉面和鸡肉饭。你想要哪一个?

B: Beef noodles please.

牛肉面条

A: Here you are. What would you like to drink?

给你。你想喝点什么?

B:Do you have black tea?

你有红茶吗?

A: Yes.

有的。

B: I'll have black tea then. And some water please.

我要红茶,再来杯水。

A: Sure.

好的。

机舱常用英语对话4

A: What can I get you? We have chicken and beef. What do you like?

请问您需要什么?我们今天有鸡肉和牛肉。你想吃什么?

B: Can I have chicken, please?

我想要鸡肉。

A: Of course. Anything else I can get you today?

好的,请问还要其他什么吗?

B: Yes,I would like some orange juice, please.

是的。我还想要一些橙汁。

A: Here you are. There is a cup holder on your left.

给。您的左手边有个茶杯架。

B: Would you also bring me a blanket?

还能给我一条毯子吗?

A: I can bring you one in a minute, after we complete food service.

在我们提供完用餐服务之后就给您拿。

B: Thanks.

谢谢。

 

机舱常用英语对话5

P:Where is my seat?

我的座位在那里?

S:Let me see, you're in row 11.

让我看一下,您在第11排。

P:OK.Can I put my baggage here ?

好的。我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?

S:please put it on the luggage rack.

请把它放到行李架上。

P:Could you change my seat, please? I need a window seat.

请帮我换个座位好么?我想要个靠窗的座位。

S:Let me check. There's a window seat free in 15A.Would that be okay for you?

让我查一下,15A号座位没有人,可以么?

P:Any window seat will be fine, thanks.

只要是靠窗的座位就可以,谢谢。

机舱常用英语对话6

P:May I somke?

我是否可以抽烟?

S:I am sorry. It's not allowed.

对不起,飞机上不允许抽烟。

S:What kind of drinks do you have?

需要什么饮料吗?

P:What kind of drinks do you have?

飞机上提供哪些饮料?

S:We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。

P:oh,I see.I'll have a beer please

明白了。请给我啤酒吧。

S: ok,here you are.

好的,给您。

S:Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?

P:Beef, please.

请给我牛肉吧。

S: ok,Enjoy your dinner.

好的,请慢慢享用您的晚餐。

 

 

机舱常用英语对话7

P:I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

我有些冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?

S: Sure, anything else?

好的,还需要什么吗?

P:I'd like a pillow as Well.

我还想要个枕头。

S: OK. Here you are.

给您。

P:I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

S: Are you feeling airsick, Sir?

您晕机么,先生?

P:Yes,I think so.

我想是的。

S: Just a minute. Let me get the medicine for you.

稍等,我这就去给您拿药。

P:I’ll appreciate your help.

感谢你的帮忙。

S: You're welcome.

不要客气。

 

 

机舱常用英语广播

女士们、先生们:
现在由客舱乘务员向您介绍救生衣、氧气面罩、安全带的使用方法及应急出口的位置。
救生衣在您座椅下面的口袋里。
使用时取出,经头部穿好。
将带子扣好系紧。
然后打开冲气阀门,但在客舱内不要充气,充气不足时,请将救生衣上部的两个充气管拉出用嘴向里充气。
氧气面罩演示
氧气面罩藏在您座椅上方,发生紧急情况时,面罩会自动脱落。氧气面罩脱落后,要立即将烟熄灭,然后用力向下拉面罩。请您将面罩罩在口鼻处,把带子套在头上进行正常呼吸。
安全带演示
在您座椅上备有两条可以对扣起来的安全带,当飞机在滑行、起飞、颠簸和着陆时,请您系好安全带。解开时,先将锁口打开,拉出连接片。
紧急出口介绍
本架飞机共有4个紧急出口,分别位于前部、后部和中部,在客舱通道上以及出口处还有紧急照明指示灯,在紧急脱离时请按指示路线撤离,在您座椅后背的口袋内备有安全说明书。请您尽早阅读。
谢谢!

Safety Announcement-Oxygen Masks, Seat Belts, Exits
Ladies and Gentlemen:
We will now explain the use of the life vests, oxygen masks, seat belts and the location of the exit:
Your life vest is located under your seat.
To put the vest on via your head.
Then fasten the buckles and pull the straps tight around your waist.
To inflate, pull the tabs down firmly but don’t inflate while in the cabin. If your vest needs further inflation, blow into the tubes on either side of your vest.

Your oxygen mask is in the compartment above your head, and will drop automatically if oxygen is needed. Where it does so extinguish cigarettes and pull the mask firmly toward you to start the flow of oxygen. Place the mask over your nose and mouth and slip the elastic band over your head. Within a few seconds, the oxygen flow will begin.

In the interest of your safety, there are two belts on the sides of your seat that can be buckled together around your waist, Please keep them fastened while the aircraft is taxiing, taking off, in turbulence and landing. To release, lift up the top plate of the buckle.

There are 4 emergency exits in this aircraft. They are located in the front, the rear and the middle sections. Please follow the emergency lights which are on the floor and the exits to evacuate when emergency evacuation. For further information you will find safety instruction card in the seat pocket in front of you.
Thank you!